onsdag 1 januari 2014

Commie newspaper and a happy new year!

Yesterday it was finally time for the premiere of Engelholmsrevyn were I have done my first part of the internship-period of the second year of my education plan. So yesterday the review of it was in the newspaper and it got 4/5! (even though the set design got a little mixed reviews) But hey, 4 out of 5 is really good for this type of variety shows and for being my first ever own set design on a stage I'm really proud of what I have accomplished in the show anyway :) (pictures are coming soon)


Here is the review:
http://hd.se/noje/konsert/2014/01/02/k-markt-nyarscirkus-i-angelholm/ 

A new year has begun and now I have to really work, think and plan hard on my examination film before I'm beggining with my second part of the internship-period mixed with singing lessons, dance and musical training. No rest for the wicked 

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar